Sunday, March 13, 2011

the little things

Until you're pregnant or have a child, you usually don't notice the little things in life. Well I sure as hell noticed that I AM IN THE SECOND TRIMESTER! If you haven't yet been pregnant you probably don't realize how wonderful it is. In the first trimester i was sick every single day, all day. I' m starting to feel better all ready and its wonderful. I may even start to exercise, which my family would be very surprised to see. Now my stomach will start to grow (and the baby of course!), I'll be able to start shopping when I find out the gender next month, and this beautiful weather we've been getting in Massachusetts is making me a lot happier. I'm feeling HAPPY for the first time in a long time :-)  We'll just have to find out what's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment